Friday, February 5, 2010

DAY 35 - FREE DURT


I'll have to admit this photo was taken a few days ago. It's pouring outside and I didn't get around to taking a photo yesterday. But, I've been saving this one to post. I'm not sure if this is a joke, a marketing ploy or just a BIG mistake. My friends tell me it MUST be a marketing ploy. After all, look at all of the dirt that has been dug around the sign. I think maybe they just want to get on the Jay Leno show. Anyway, it is funny and I just had to post this photo taken on Highway 5 and East Cherokee Drive close to the Publix shopping center. If you ever need free dirt, now you know where to go!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! They spell like my home town talks! Did you call the number yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love that sign!? Kathi, I really LOVE this blog--what AWESOME photos you take! Keep it up! BTW, that yarn hanging on my blog photo is the same yarn I had dyed at the shoppe. I had to hang it out to dry after I got home. The vinegar smell is just now subsiding! I'm making my "hip cozy" out of it. I think I'm going to make my own buttons for it out of polymer clay.

    ReplyDelete