Thursday, January 28, 2010

DAY 28 - TUTUS ON MAIN




For the first time, I stopped by Margot's Closet today. The cute little house on Main Street in Woodstock with the hot pink door always catches my eye with their pink tutus and ballet costumes hanging out front. Inside is complete cuteness for little girls............pink, pink, pink. There are tutus, tiaras, rhinestones, tutus, leotards, tutus, ballet shoes and more tutus. Have a little girl in your house? You need to stop by Margot's Closet!

2 comments:

  1. Superb pics Kathi!

    aww shoot! No tutus and tiaras for you and me?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you have an amazing eye! i love what you did-sorry it took me so long! Can I possibly use these on my website with your name & contact info.of course. I am actually in the process of redoing our website and its coming along nicely. We are doing a photographers page and I would like to list you there. It's free! My goal is to make a source where dancers can find everything they need in one spot. Thanks again they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete